Why become a member? ×

USA Fender Jazz Bass with badass!!!

Jimelliottbassist

USA Jazz bass with s1 switching, probably the best jazz I've played. It's just had a badass 3 bridge put on it and it really sings!
But I've come to the decision that jazz necks just arent for me.
Its black with a black scratch plate and a rosewood board. A few light surface scuffs from general use but no dents, so great condition.

£500 collected from london

Edited by Jimelliottbassist

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Jimelliottbassist' post='987384' date='Oct 13 2010, 07:42 PM']USA Jazz bass with s1 switching, probably the best jazz I've played. It's just had a badass 3 bridge put on it and it really sings!(photos to be updated soon) But I've come to the decision that jazz necks just arent for me.
Its black with a black scratch plate and a rosewood board. A few light surface scuffs from general use but no dents, so great condition.

Trade for a USA fender p bass or Lakland. Rosewood fret boards please.[/quote]
Any p basses out there?

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Jimelliottbassist' post='987384' date='Oct 13 2010, 07:42 PM']USA Jazz bass with s1 switching, probably the best jazz I've played. It's just had a badass 3 bridge put on it and it really sings!
But I've come to the decision that jazz necks just arent for me.

£500 collected from london[/quote]
Bump