Why become a member? ×

Feels so good

gub

well after many years of not being in a band i have been asked to join a local outfit and i think its come just at the right time for me as really want to get out gigging again . They are all set to go as well as there bass player left ,all i need to do now is learn the set :) be good to be out and about again!

Awesome, have fun :)

I'm feeling good for exactly the opposite reason at the moment, it was like working with a bunch of 3 year olds with the talent to match (apart from the drummer who's awesome but spineless), and I got so pi**ed off with it I ended up walking. Sleeping has been so much easier recently!

[quote name='rmshaw37' post='986337' date='Oct 12 2010, 10:18 PM']Nice one mate, gigging is my favourite bit about being in a band, and it should be a fun experience! Just don't end up like the ex bass player lol, where will you be gigging?[/quote]

thought it was a thread on the chuck mangione song :)

Good stuff, I came out of retirement a few years back, it does feel good, also learning covers is so much easier now with you tube, i tunes and the odd tab search to point the way if needed (yes I know before one of you readers slaps my hands)

Hope you enjoy the return as much as I have

[quote name='lojo' post='987129' date='Oct 13 2010, 04:44 PM']thought it was a thread on the chuck mangione song :)

Good stuff, I came out of retirement a few years back, it does feel good, also learning covers is so much easier now with you tube, i tunes and the odd tab search to point the way if needed (yes I know before one of you readers slaps my hands)

Hope you enjoy the return as much as I have[/quote]

o tell me about it ,no youtube last time round so had to spend hours picking out bits you could hear of f the track (vinyl or cassett )or trawling the music shops in brum to find the sheet music !