Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot 2103H 2x10"

Delberthot

After one of my trademark quick changes of mind, the 2x10" that I bought off the forum here last week is back up for sale.

One of the carpet covered 2x10" 200w 8ohm cabs - usuall punchy Trace tone

The carpet covering on the last pic looks worse than it is -- probably just needs a pair of scissors taken to it to trim it down.

Looking for [s]£150 plus delivery[/s] £150 including delivery to mainland UK

Edited by Delberthot

[quote name='Delberthot' post='984253' date='Oct 11 2010, 11:40 AM']After one of my trademark quick changes of mind, the 2x10" that I bought off the forum here last week is back up for sale.

One of the carpet covered 2x10" 200w 8ohm cabs - usuall punchy Trace tone

The carpet covering on the last pic looks worse than it is -- probably just needs a pair of scissors taken to it to trim it down.

Looking for £150 plus delivery

2nd up I thought I'd never sell this and probably will as soon as it goes. My trusty 4052H bright box. 4x5" speakers and rated 200w @ 8ohms. Designed by trace to give you added top end zing. Also designed to be used where you already have your amp running at its usual 4ohm load, you can plug this in as well due the crossover built in

Looking for £120 plus postage.

PM me with your location for a postage estimate.

ohh la la
id be interested in the bright box ,
but ill have to sell my HORN box 1st or selll my body as i just bought a new 5 string!!!!

bump for the bright box!!!![/quote]

[quote name='Delberthot' post='986242' date='Oct 12 2010, 09:04 PM']This cab and the 1153 on here would make a fantastic compact stack and exactly what I was going to do until I got my hands on 2 4x10"s[/quote]

And how are they sounding D?

[quote name='Delberthot' post='986659' date='Oct 13 2010, 10:05 AM']I'll find out when I use it on Friday - its a wedding gig so I would normally only use one of them but f*** it I really want to hear how it sound with both running :)[/quote]

I like your style!

The bass that I had my eye on is no longer available but I'm still keeping the cab at its reduced price.

Up for some trades if money is an issue - PM me with what you have.

I am interested in, but not limited to:

Epiphone Thunderbird non-reverse, Explorer, Flying Vee or Les Paul

Maybe something by Dean Guitars or I may have a go at 6 string again.

• 2 weeks later...