Why become a member? ×

SOLD - FS: Waja Telio O.S.!

j4y

Up for sale is a Waja Telio O.S. 4-String, which was build in 2007. Waja is a boutique builder from germany which builds hight quality and perfect sounding instruments. The sound of the telio is well balanced over all strings and frets, no dead spots or whatever. Not to boutique, with much definition and low end. Ken Smith like. Im just searching for the right sound for me, this is not. i will go back to more vintage like tones..

Facts:

body: sapeli pommele`, dibetou, maple
scale: 864 mm (34")
neck: 5-pieces, hard-maple, platane, (bolt- on, 7 screws)
fretboard: 5-pieces, ebony, 24 frets
pickups: Häussel, Jassbucker set
electronics: active, Noll TCM 3- band
bridge: ETS, single bridges
tuners: Kluson
weight: 3,7 kg
finish: high- gloss, transparent nature, red top
new price: 4990.- Euro, including hardcase, tools, security lock system

This baby go for [s][b]1799€[/b][/s][b] [b]1699€[/b][/b] [b]1550€[/b] incl. shipping, it's a bargain. Pictures are added below.

More Information about Waja can be found at www.waja-bass.com

For further Information just contact me. If you have something to trade, just send a pm.

Best regards.

[url="http://picasaweb.google.com/118013186985932785157/WajaTelio#"]http://picasaweb.google.at/118013186985932...57/WajaTelio02#[/url]

Edited by j4y

!! .. very interesting bass (and one I've not even heard of before!) - looks like a Salvador Dali take on a Marleaux with hints of Jens Ritter. Considering a trade/PM ... is there some history of the bass(es) / builder on the website?

[quote name='eubassix' post='986083' date='Oct 12 2010, 08:12 PM']!! .. very interesting bass (and one I've not even heard of before!) - looks like a Salvador Dali take on a Marleaux with hints of Jens Ritter. Considering a trade/PM ... is there some history of the bass(es) / builder on the website?[/quote]

hi! it's like a mix of many basses. this bass shines with it's playability. I don't know much about Wassilios Nikolaidis, only that he is a very talented wood worker. The bass was build 2007. One of his first works.

If you have something to trade, just pm me.

regards. jogi

[quote name='eubassix' post='986083' date='Oct 12 2010, 07:12 PM']!! .. very interesting bass (and one I've not even heard of before!) - looks like a Salvador Dali take on a Marleaux with hints of Jens Ritter. Considering a trade/PM ... is there some history of the bass(es) / builder on the website?[/quote]

Blimey it must be rare if you've not heard of one Dave! :)