Why become a member? ×

Hutchins Memphis.

paul h

Hollow bodied minty goodness!

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hutchins-Memphis-Mint-Bass-4-Str-Hollow-Body-Hardcase-/300479139613?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item45f5f3cf1d#ht_3321wt_1139"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hutchins-Memphis-Min...#ht_3321wt_1139[/url]

:)

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='983254' date='Oct 10 2010, 12:30 PM']Nah the colour is. :)[/quote]
If anything like the BJFC teardrop I had then the only saving grace will be the paint,,,,fretting looked like it had been put in by a 5 yr old and made from cutdown bicycle spokes.
The pickups were god damn awful,the fretboard was terrible the pickgaurd that was advertised as steel was infact some sort of shiny plastic....Sold it on ASAP,happy to lose dough...a pal had some sort of 50s copy new yorker jazz box affair It was tonaly dead acoustically,I think it was made from reclaimed T Chests...
Dont buy these make without trying them out...they look pretty in the adds in the hand they feel cheap,,,,,Is this just my opinion.....youve been warned!!!

[quote]Dont buy these make without trying them out...they look pretty in the adds in the hand they feel cheap,,,,,Is this just my opinion.....youve been warned!!![/quote]

Looks gorgeous and the seller is just down the motorway for me so no probs with try-before-you-buy.
Anybody know a shitkicker.... oops I mean country band that needs a bass ?