Why become a member? ×

SOLD.......Sandberg JJ5 custom relic.....

voxpop

Hi Guys,

I have a 2007 Sandberg JJ5 custom relic with Haeussel single coil vintage voiced pickups, 35" scale and 17mm string spacing.

To order this bass now would cost over £1800.

[url="http://www.haeussel.com/"]http://www.haeussel.com/[/url]

Because of the dire state of the postal services I will no long post out any bass.
But, I'm willing to travel within an hour of Reading.

Pictures........[attachment=60673:DSC_0005.JPG] [attachment=60674:DSC_0006.JPG] [attachment=60675:DSC_0003.JPG]

[attachment=60676:DSC_0017.JPG] [attachment=60677:DSC_0010.JPG] [attachment=60679:DSC_0016.JPG]

Comes with a Sandberg heavy duty gig bag.

Sorry no trades.

£700

Edited by voxpop

[quote name='fraff' post='979911' date='Oct 6 2010, 09:18 PM']Man, that's great. But one too many strings for me. Good luckwith it![/quote]

Dont let the extra string put you off, it is very easy to go from a 4 -5 with Sandberg as the strings have adjustable spacing. You can set them from 16 -18mm with very little effort.

Edited by voxpop

The bass is still available, but I will not post out. The last bass I sent was completely mashed by the courier and took 6 months to settle the claim.
I dont have a hard case for it and wont take the risk.If the bass was damaged it would cost over £1800 to order another from Sandberg and have a 4 month wait to have it built. I'm sure you understand that it's a risk that I'm not going to take.

I'm willing to meet you half way by car or train.

Hope this helps.

Marc

Edited by voxpop

Hi Marc,

sadly I don't have the time to travel so far, I'm either gigging or working...or sleeping! Good luck with it, it looks fantastic, I'm looking for a 5 string Jazz type bass within this price range but I have so little time on my hands I guess I'll have to let this one go.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

I've got gas for a new bass so this little beauty is now reduced for a quick sale.. :)

I will not post out this bass because of the hassles mentioned above.

BUT, if you want to send me a hard case or I can buy one locally and you can arrange collection that would be fine.

aargh..i've had the chance to play one of these before and they are really amazing instruments...& that finish is just stunning! :)
I would trade my brand new musicman for this in the blink of an eye, too bad you wont trade and/or post,or i would've pm'd you by now...

Have a free bump for a beautifull bass :lol:

[quote name='voxpop' post='995759' date='Oct 21 2010, 11:47 AM']I've got gas for a new bass so this little beauty is now reduced for a quick sale.. :)

I will not post out this bass because of the hassles mentioned above.

BUT, if you want to send me a hard case or I can buy one locally and you can arrange collection that would be fine.[/quote]

OK seen your recent changes to this post. PM sent.