Why become a member? ×

**SOLD PENDING**

tom1946

Marshall 1x15 cab spec' link here:

[url="http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product~name~Marshall-MBC115~ID~7640.asp"]http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product~name~M...115~ID~7640.asp[/url]

It won't let me copy the text so please have a look.

This is in as new condition, never been out of the house!
They are £176 in most places so I'd like £70
collection only please.

It really is a fantastic cab and it has a switchable tweeter too.

Thanks for looking, I'm teesside area.

Edited by tom1946

[quote name='tom1946' post='980581' date='Oct 7 2010, 02:42 PM']Bump?[/quote]

I would have taken this Tom if a Jag was played through it!!!!!! but alas you have dirtied it with other basseshahahahaha

all the best with the sale matey.

Buy with confidence folks,,,Tom is a great guy (even though he makes terrible choices with basses)

• 8 months later...

[quote]Can't understand why no one wants an as new Marshall 15" cab[/quote]

Hi Tom
Its maybe because its collection only, for example I live 2 1/2 hours away if I valued my time at £25 p/h thats a 5 hour round trip £125+ £40 fuel + £90 for the cab its a £255 cab, postage is a doddle and would be under a £10 and it opens up loads of potential buyers, hope that different angle helps.

[quote name='lushuk' post='1283703' date='Jun 27 2011, 09:05 AM']Hi Tom
Its maybe because its collection only, for example I live 2 1/2 hours away if I valued my time at £25 p/h thats a 5 hour round trip £125+ £40 fuel + £90 for the cab its a £255 cab, postage is a doddle and would be under a £10 and it opens up loads of potential buyers, hope that different angle helps.[/quote]

Yeh! Your Right. Get the bidder to organise his/her OWN courier and pay for it themselves.I'm sure you would have some takers then.