Why become a member? ×

Quality basses for sale

wallybass

Hello my friends. I am a drummer who has just acquired some quality basses, and as they are of no use to me, i will be selling them. They are:

1) A fretless Wal MK3

2) Two Jaydee 24 GA series

3) A Musicman Stingray Ernie Ball 5

4)A Jimmy Egypt

5) A hohner "The Jack".

Thanks.

[quote name='markstuk' post='972575' date='Sep 30 2010, 12:26 PM']BUt I'll give you £50 for the Wal Fretless :-))))[/quote]

After reading about the circumstances in which these basses are being sold, you offer me £50 for a Wal fretless. You must be a real stand-up guy.

[quote name='wallybass' post='973161' date='Sep 30 2010, 08:33 PM']After reading about the circumstances in which these basses are being sold, you offer me £50 for a Wal fretless. You must be a real stand-up guy.[/quote]

i must have missed this,,,,,,,what circumstances are you selling them under?

[quote name='wallybass' post='972569' date='Sep 30 2010, 12:23 PM']Hello my friends. I am a drummer who has just acquired some quality basses, and as they are of no use to me, i will be selling them. They are:

1) A fretless Wal MK3

4)A Jimmy Egypt

5) A hohner "The Jack".

Thanks.[/quote]

i take the jack for 100

[quote name='wallybass' post='973161' date='Sep 30 2010, 08:33 PM']After reading about the circumstances in which these basses are being sold, you offer me £50 for a Wal fretless. You must be a real stand-up guy.[/quote]

Try not to take offence: it was almost certainly meant as a light-hearted comment coming from someone who either hadn't entirely read your post, or more likely, did not entirely comprehend it.

Dan.

[quote name='wallybass' post='972569' date='Sep 30 2010, 12:23 PM']Hello my friends. I am a drummer who has just acquired some quality basses, and as they are of no use to me, i will be selling them. They are:

1) A fretless Wal MK3

4)A Jimmy Egypt

5) A hohner "The Jack".

Thanks.[/quote]
The Jaydees are of interest to me.also possibly the Egypt..prices & location please......condition?????? Any pics...cash ready....If your names Bruce & The Price Is Right :)

You didn't for one second think he was [i]seriously[/i] offering 50 quid, did you..? :)

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=104789&hl="]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=104789&hl=[/url]