Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Mesa Boogie 1516EV *SOLD*

Beedster

Gotta laugh, I had an offer on this via the eBay listing (now closed out of sheer frustration) from Hungary! Yes, HUNGARY. I stated collection only in the postage section, however I did mention in the listing that I would be prepared to meet up within "a reasonable distance from Canterbury". I dread to think what that guy's idea of unreasonable distance is! I'm just seeing the conversation ""meet you half way, I don't know, how about Vienna Services, 10.30?" I'd forgotten what a stupid idea it is to list an item on eBay with the 'make best offer' listing! Never again.

Anyway guys, looks like this is going back to its illustrious former owner, assuming we can arrange things with transport this weekend. Thanks for the interest and comments, and Sean, I'm sorry mate, I'll make it up to you one day :)

C

[quote name='Beedster' post='1028903' date='Nov 19 2010, 09:28 AM']Anyway guys, looks like this is going back to its illustrious former owner, assuming we can arrange things with transport this weekend.[/quote]

Yep, it's coming home...... come to Daddy my wee Mesa/Beastie!! :) :)

[quote name='cetera' post='1029051' date='Nov 19 2010, 11:20 AM']Yep, it's coming home...... come to Daddy my wee Mesa/Beastie!! :) :)[/quote]

It's gonna live out its days how it was meant to, fast and hard, not poncing around in my studio! Nice one Gary, I hope you've warned all the relevant agencies?

C

• 1 year later...