Why become a member? ×

DAVID EDEN WTX260 300w BASS AMP **SOLD**

dodgnofski

:lol: Hi Guys,

Here is my David Eden WTX260 - Made in the USA - not China!

Rarer than a rare thing from the Planet Rare & in excellent 'ungigged' condition in original box & unused Rack Ears.

More features than you'll ever need & loads of USA bottom end - even more than most valve amps I've owned.

300w rms in the UK & featuring Eden's renowned 'Gloden Ear' chip - which according to the blurb costs a lot more than chips fitted by other manufacturers & is the same chip as those fitted to High End recording consoles!

Mute Swith, -12 decibal pad for active basses, Gain, Compressor bypass, Enhance, Bass, Mid, Treble & Master Volume etc, etc. + see photo of the rear panel -offering some incredible features.

Weighing only 3.8lbs & fitting into a gig bag = gigging heaven + the voltage automatically adjusts to suit whichever counrty you are in - so no need for a Transformer!

Looking for a trade involving an F1, or LMK - or sell for £350 including next day delivery, or £330 collected. - a previously owned one at The Gallery is £449 - so save over £100!!

PM, or text or ring me if you fancy a try out - 07734 319983

Please see David Eden 260-WTX Bass Head Walkthru on youtube for a demo - sorry I don't know how to do a link :) ??????????????? - 'card carrying' Technophobe :) !!! Edited by dodgnofski

Monday Bump :lol: !

[quote name='dodgnofski' post='970943' date='Sep 28 2010, 05:56 PM']Hi Guys,

Here is my David Eden WTX260 - Made in the USA - which cost £750 when new :) !!

Rarer than a rare thing from the Planet Rare & in excellent 'ungigged' condition in original box & unused Rack Ears.

More features than you'll ever need & loads of USA bottom end - even more than most valve amps I've owned.

300w into 4 ohms in the UK & featuring Eden's renowned 'Gloden Ear' chip - which according to the blurb costs a lot more than chips fitted by other manufacturers & is the same chip as those fitted to High End recording consoles!

Mute Swith, -12 decibal pad for active basses, Gain, Compressor bypass, Enhance, Bass, Mid, Treble & Master Volume etc, etc. + see photo of the rear panel -offering some incredible features.

Weighing only 3.8lbs & fitting into a gig bag = gigging heaven + the voltage automatically adjusts to suit whichever counrty you are in - so no need for a Transformer!

Looking for a trade involving an F1, or LMK - or sell for £375 including next day delivery, or £350 collected.

PM, or text or ring me if you fancy a try out - 07734 319983

Please see David Eden 260-WTX Bass Head Walkthru on youtube for a demo - sorry I don't know how to do a link :) ??????????????? - 'card carrying' Technophobe :) !!![/quote]

Now with free postage - trust me - it's free postage :) !!

[quote name='chris_b' post='977436' date='Oct 4 2010, 05:58 PM']It seems that Eden have gone through 3 owners and 3 places of manufacture in the last 4 years. They seem to be renaming their ranges on a regular basis. So my info was way out of date! David Eden it is![/quote]

[quote name='dodgnofski' post='984306' date='Oct 11 2010, 12:22 PM']Now with free postage - trust me - it's free postage :) !![/quote]

Does that mean that the postage automatically adjusts itself to whatever destination it's going to?

:lol:

• 1 month later...

Sorry, I forgot to amend the post :) !!

ps - wish I hadn't sold it, it was the best sounding amp.................ever!!

[quote name='Chunks' post='1044770' date='Dec 2 2010, 10:24 AM']Hi there

Don't suppose this is still for sale?[/quote]

• 3 months later...

oops, - sorry for the delay in replying - I'm 'very' old, I think that for some strange reason the WTX260 is made in the States & The WTX 500 is made in China??????

[quote name='molan' post='1046416' date='Dec 3 2010, 02:53 PM']Are the new ones made in China now?[/quote]