Why become a member? ×

SOLD Mint condition flightcased American SVT CL SOLD

Pentode

Decided to put this up for grabs as I simply don’t use it and it’s far too big for my needs anyway (plus I‘ve also had a bit of a spending spree on preamps… :) .).

I bought this off a friend in the States about three years ago who, like me, said it was too much for what he needed, “Like using an Uzi for hunting squirrels” were his words I seem to remember…..

So, what we have then is an all American built SVT which has been very lightly used and converted to 240V operation by authorised Ampeg service agents, Panic Music.

Flightcased from the word go, it’s no exaggeration to say this amp is in mint condition.

Mike at Panic recently gave it a full check over and has given it a resounding thumbs up.

If you’d like to come and check it over in person where I store my gear near Newport Pagnell, no problem, however you will have to bring 4 ohms worth of cabs to plug into it as I only have a BFM Omni 15 at the moment.

Yours for £1100.

Also interested in trading for an Aggie DB680 with a bit of cash my way.

Ok people, over to you.

Cheers

Grahame :lol:

Edited by Pentode

[quote name='lacesout' post='976540' date='Oct 3 2010, 11:10 PM']willing to trade for ashdown mk500 plus extra ££ ?[/quote]

Sorry my friend but it's cash I need on this one....

Many thanks for asking though. :)

Cheers
Grahame

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...