Why become a member? ×

Pair of Euphonic Audio CXL1x10 co-ax cabs

BassBod

These may be already sold as I'm awaiting a reply...but here goes anyway.

I've used these co-axial 1x10 cabs as my day to day gig cabs for at least 6 years now...might be 7 or 8, but I'm not counting. One was bought new via Overwater, the other was bought here used, but I can't tell you which is which. They are both in excellent condition. The co-ax tweeter makes them great cabs for acoustic guitars or keyboards, or small PA cabs. The tweeter level is adjustable at the back, and the connections are speakon or jack. The "truck liner" black finish is in very good condition on both.
[attachment=59580:P1000461.JPG]
[attachment=59579:P1000462.jpg]

The official sizes are 13.5"H x 14.75"W x 12.5"D and they are rated 350w, 8 ohms. They weigh 34lbs each.

One cab is great for small gigs, both can handle much bigger settings with fantastic clarity and authority. They are small and easy to move around, but not that light at 34lbs each.

The handles are both wearing a bit now, and are cracked. These are "Ampeg" style and pretty easy to replace, as long as you aren't fussed about the black/red stitching and can live with black or brown.

Price is £400 collected from Bristol/Bath area - could meet, up but PM and we'll talk about it?

Edited by BassBod

Thanks for the comments, these really are nice cabs!

It could be £200 for one, but honestly you've got to use both to really appreciate how good they are - a fantastic modular setup with any of the modern small amps. I'd much rather sell as a pair, if possible.

I looked up new handles, and they'd be around £10 each for normal Ampeg style jobs (and no, that doesn't mean I'm not knocking £20 off the asking price :) )