Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer LX

merello

[quote name='bassmandan' post='989629' date='Oct 15 2010, 08:23 PM']I'd snap this up if I didn't have two identical ones already (different finishes)..... I'm trying to convince a couple of mates that one of them needs to buy it, that way I can at least be near it![/quote]
I'm only really selling so I can get a Geddy Lee. If that goes I'll probably have a rethink mate but thanks for the boost! (Now - where's the 'blow a kiss' smiley?)

[quote name='merello' post='989634' date='Oct 15 2010, 08:28 PM']I'm only really selling so I can get a Geddy Lee. If that goes I'll probably have a rethink mate but thanks for the boost! (Now - where's the 'blow a kiss' smiley?)[/quote]

It would appear that the Geddy Lee's are the only basses around at the moment that are holding their value and will sell quickly. I want one as well!

... bump!

This is a _really_ nice bass! (I should know - it used to be mine!)

Only sold (back to gaf) to pay for renovation works to our house (still ongoing... grr)

If anyone is interested in the sound it makes, one of it's (many) tones can be heard on my band's myspace page (and in the vid)..

Good luck with the sale!