Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer LX

merello

Additions since original advert:
Now fully set up by 7string from Basschat.
Dunlop strap locks fitted as the existing ones tended to slip.
Bolt neck version.

I'm prepared to drop the price to £575 as I want the Geddy Lee!

Previously owned by gafbass on here and you are welcome to ask him any sneaky wee questions about this bass. I just don't play it enough!
[list]
[*]Active passive pull push pot.
[*]Pick up sweep knob
[*]Hipshot drop D tuner
[*]Top notch Ritter gig bag added since purchase - about £35 from from Merchant City Music - that I will throw in if the price shown (or near to it) is attained.
[/list]

Looking for £600.

If I have to keep it I'd be fine with that but my ideal would be a trade down plus cash so I can buy a guitar. Things that I can't get on with include:
[list]
[*]Vintage 7.5 inch radius fingerboards
[*]Fretless
[/list]

Things that do interest me:
[list]
[*]Jazz basses - esp black and maple like a Geddy!
[*]Lakland - esp maple necked ones
[*]ESP - esp maple necks
[*]Blondes - esp maple necks....OK!
[*]Try me!
[/list]

Anyway - if nothing comes of it, it's always good to chat on here!

Best wishes!

The Mad Bullet Pointer of Paisley!

Edited by merello

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Chris2112' post='984639' date='Oct 11 2010, 05:36 PM']Buying a Warwick at the minute (at least a 4 string one) seems to be a good way to get huge bang for buck! Streamers from £575, Thumbs from around £600 (mine was £590 in mint condition with a wenge neck) and a Buzzard for £700! Crazy![/quote]
It really is, I just miss the maple necked jazz feeling.

[quote name='merello' post='983693' date='Oct 10 2010, 07:40 PM']Mad 'I want a Geddy Lee' price drop![/quote]

You fancy a Geddy eh? Other than they are incredibly well put together, sound great and have the fastest and easiest playing neck known to man/woman. What do you like about them?

[quote name='gjones' post='984995' date='Oct 11 2010, 10:41 PM']You fancy a Geddy eh? Other than they are incredibly well put together, sound great and have the fastest and easiest playing neck known to man/woman. What do you like about them?[/quote]
I firmly believe that buying the signature instrument makes me gather the talent of the artist by ethereal osmosis!

[quote name='TRadford' post='985883' date='Oct 12 2010, 04:26 PM']I wish this were in Bristol, it would be mine if it were.

One small question, do the photos represent the colour acurately or is it slightly lighter "in the wood"?[/quote]
I think the 2nd last photo is as close as it gets. I can post!