Why become a member? ×

MM Stingray5 - GONE - NOW TRADED

MartyBRebelMC

[attachment=58909:P1030640.JPG][attachment=58910:P1030635a.JPG]This is a bit of a feeler as the bass in question has probably the best B i've ever heard on a bass, but I'm just not using it as my ACG gets used on gigs and I never take a spare so i thought I'd see if anyone was interested in a part trade for a Shuker, ACG or something of that sort with money from me on top.

The bass is a MM Stingray 5 - made in 2002. Its metalic blue with matching headstock and black pearl pickguard. The neck has a rosewood fingerboard. There is a very small mark on the upper part of the body but otherwise excellent condition. Comes with MM case (case has a few cosmetic scratches but otherwise very good).

Cheers

Martin

Edited by MartyBRebelMC

[quote name='MartyBRebelMC' post='958731' date='Sep 16 2010, 07:46 PM']Yep I bought it off bubinga5 so yes this will presumably have been yours before that. It's a great bass and I don't know whether this is true of all Stingray5's but this one has a superb B string with a real bell like clarity.[/quote]

Its a great B on the Ray 5. MUCH better than id ever hoped for, then mine arrived and I can t get enough of it. This is a totaL BARGAIN and Id quite like it myself!