Why become a member? ×

sadowsky bass case

Hi folks
I have a new Sadowsky bass case for sale. Will fit Sadowsky standard j or p bass. looking for £120 pounds plus shipping. These Are over $250 plus shipping, customs, etc from the USA. If there is any interest I will enquire about shipping costs (I live in the republic of Ireland). So if you have a sadowsky and you want a matching case get in touch.

Edited by leroydiamond

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='955178' date='Sep 13 2010, 06:39 PM']Which [url="https://secure.sadowsky.com/store/?cPath=25"]model[/url] is it please?[/quote]

For some reason they are not listed on the Sadowsky web sight. It is the latest Sadowsky dinky j bass hard case which fits the Sadowsky standard j bass. Heres a link for some more info and pictures /http://sadowsky.com/forum/index.php?topic=118.0. I need to double check if this fits the Sadowsky P bass so sorry if I misled you in the listing description.
regards
leroy

• 1 month later...

[quote name='leroydiamond' post='955133' date='Sep 13 2010, 06:06 PM']Hi folks
I have a new Sadowsky bass case for sale. Will fit Sadowsky standard j or p bass. looking for £120 pounds plus shipping. These Are over $250 plus shipping, customs, etc from the USA. If there is any interest I will enquire about shipping costs (I live in the republic of Ireland). So if you have a sadowsky and you want a matching case get in touch.[/quote]

Hi Folks
giving this a final bump and if there is no interest I will withdraw the case at the weekend

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='leroydiamond' post='955133' date='Sep 13 2010, 05:06 PM']Hi folks
I have a new Sadowsky bass case for sale. Will fit Sadowsky standard j or p bass. looking for £120 pounds plus shipping. These Are over $250 plus shipping, customs, etc from the USA. If there is any interest I will enquire about shipping costs (I live in the republic of Ireland). So if you have a sadowsky and you want a matching case get in touch.[/quote]
sorry folks i have withdrawn the case