Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic RS210C

lojo

After owning my RH450 and RS212 for a while, and being very happy with it, I am ready to add another cab

The RS210 is the obvious choice, and I see they do a 210 combo which basically as far as I can tell is just a slightly taller cab housing with a slot in which you can fix any TC head into and leave wired as a combo

Buying one without a head installed is a RS210C

I like this idea, keeping the head protected and having the advantage of transport combo style, but with the option of removing the head and using it with the 212 on its own still if I wish

But the cab with the combo slot is £150 more than the 210 basic cab, but its only a slot!

Does anyone know if these can be brought nearer to the cab without slot price from anywhere?

Just spotted that Thomann are listing the full RH450 combo at 'only' £1,050 brand new but the head on its own is £810 & the standard cab is £403. You might be able to get a good deal on the C cab if they wanted to split a combo up.

Looks like it might be a mistake though as the 450 Classic combo is showing at £3 more the RH450 yet the Classic head is nearly £200 cheaper!