Why become a member? ×

FS / FT Unique Gibson badged Gibson Les Paul Replica, 3 Pickups, Star Inlays.

Hey Guys,

Recently picked this up from Ebay at a steal of £230 with hardcase *original advert* - [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230474818614#ht_500wt_1154"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...4#ht_500wt_1154[/url]

God knows the real story about this Guitar seriously, i can't tell from any of the components, inside the control panels, beneath the pickups as to its origins, its badged Gibson with abalone inlays complete with the Gibson inlayed diamond and moustache headstock, rosewood fretboard with star inlays, 3 humbucker pickups and all the usual Gibson Les Paul extras. Finished in a marmite *i love it* bright pink finish, underneath the top is clearly bearing some form of flame (please see photos), intonation is spot on, it stays in tune fine but to be quite honest you might want to pop some better tuners on it, they function fine but they look a little old school on this guitar, pots and input jack are fine no crackles or pops.

Without giving you the long heart breaking tale of my life at the moment i am being forced to thin my collection, my Dingwall bass was the last to go from the basses and now the guitars have to take a hit.

Looking for the £230 i spent or i will happily swap for a bass, 4/5 string, preferably Jazz style, i'm happy to swap money either way on a trade.

Photos below, hit me up with any interest, Guitar located in Newcastle, you're very welcome to come have a go with a brew.

Cheers,

[quote name='Shockwave' post='925727' date='Aug 15 2010, 06:06 PM']Wow! i am in love... not sure about the star inlays though![/quote]

Haha exactly the same as me, it certainly gets a lot of looks when i played it in Newcastle......