Why become a member? ×

FS: Lakland 55-01 Deluxe (Sunburst)

kets

Evening,

Up for sale here is my lovely Lakland Skyline 55-01 Deluxe. I bought this new a few months ago and really like it, however I'm not getting on with the feel of it. This is due to a combination of my short sausage fingers and the 35' scale and wide string spacing which I thought I would get used to, but haven't. Being a few months old it's in unmarked condition with no dings, bucklerash or anything else, in fact it hasn't even left the house.

Sound wise it's great with a good variety of sounds and is very punchy. It has bass/mid/treble, volume and pan controls and a passive mode. The 35' scale helps with the b-string which sounds great.

I'm looking for £565 including P & P and I'll include a new set of Rotosounds I bought for it.

Tradewise, I'm interested in a Warwick of some description either 4 or 5 string or a Fender Jazz (CIJ or AM), with a small cash adjustment possible. In the absence of these I may entertain other basses, try me! (No fretless though...!)

Any questions, please ask.

Kets

[attachment=56619:049.JPG][attachment=56620:050.JPG]

Edited by kets

[quote name='kets' post='925415' date='Aug 15 2010, 10:49 AM']These are the knobs that were on it when I bought it new, I haven't upgraded them. Perhaps Lakland was having a stock clearout day...?[/quote]

For some reason quite a lot of the 55-01's come with those knobs brand new! What makes it more confusing is that some of them come with metal knobs like all of the 44-01's...a mystery.

And a seriously lovely bass as well - have got a 44-01 myself so it's definitely not lost on me!