Why become a member? ×

FEELER: Human Gear Animato & Shin-Ei FY-2 for sale

amj

***ANIMATO SOLD PENDING PAYMENT***

Got an Animato for possible sale. I bought it when I went to Japan in summer 2007 and I think I've used it about 3 times. As much as I love owning something incredibly rare, I am also thinking about a new amp/bass/other effects, and I don't really use much fuzz in my band. So here's the feeler thread, does anyone want to buy I'd also consider full/part exchange with a number of things really: I'm thinking about dabbling in a low-end 6 string, considering a decent multi-fx unit and I could also do with a new amp of moderate power.

I reckon the going rate for these things is somewhere in the region of £200 or so, tempt me with some offers!

In addition I also have a Shin-Ei Companion FY-2 fuzz pedal. This is another rare fuzz, used by Colin Greenwood of Radiohead fame on Exit Music, Mixymatosis and others. Not quite sure of the market value of these, perhaps someone can help me out? I know they're incredibly rare though!

Edited by amj

[quote name='amj' post='921976' date='Aug 11 2010, 08:27 PM']Got an Animato for possible sale. I bought it when I went to Japan in summer 2007 and I think I've used it about 3 times. As much as I love owning something incredibly rare, I am also thinking about a new amp/bass/other effects, and I don't really use much fuzz in my band. So here's the feeler thread, does anyone want to buy I'd also consider full/part exchange with a number of things really: I'm thinking about dabbling in a low-end 6 string, considering a decent multi-fx unit and I could also do with a new amp of moderate power.

I reckon the going rate for these things is somewhere in the region of £200 or so, tempt me with some offers!

In addition I also have a Shin-Ei Companion FY-2 fuzz pedal. This is another rare fuzz, used by Colin Greenwood of Radiohead fame on Exit Music, Mixymatosis and others. Not quite sure of the market value of these, perhaps someone can help me out? I know they're incredibly rare though![/quote]

I sold an old Kimbara version of FY-2 sometime ago for £160 - not bad for a £2 carboot find! :)
Though I'm no longer a fan of Ebay, think you might be best putting it on there. Obviously include the Radiohead, Jesus & the Marychain etc references in your listing, along with the usuals 'vintage' 'collectable' 'MIJ'.... You may get as much as I did.

Good luck!

Sorry guys, no pictures for now, I need to go up and get the pedal! It's in damn near mint condition though, and looks almost identical to picture at the following URL:

[url="http://www.ishibashi-webshop.jp/img/goods/L/601018500.jpg"]http://www.ishibashi-webshop.jp/img/goods/L/601018500.jpg[/url]

Sorry for the delayed response to some PMs as well, had a busy couple of days!

• 2 weeks later...