Why become a member? ×

Epipjone Jack Casady GT + Case + TI flats

NoLogic69

Hi There,

For sale is my Epiphone Jack Casady Gold Top. It's in immaculate condition and plays beautifully. I have it strung with TI flats which are amazing on this bass, they sound and feel incredible. The bass comes with the original hard shell case and is also in great condition. The pic's show the bass without the pickguard but it will be included in the sale.

Price drop £450 + postage or collection is more than welcome.

Any questions........... fire away!

Cheers,

Mario.

Edited by NoLogic69

I always wondered about getting one of these and paying a pro to flip it lefty for me.

I figure moving the pots etc into the other F hole is not too taxing then its just a case of plugging the old holes with some colour matched wood (or a sticker!) flipping the nut and giving it a set up

I never really noodle up the top of the neck anyway so the cutaway shouldnt be an issue.

hmmm

bump from a curious lefty

Hi There,

A couple of people have pointed out that you can buy a new JC from Thomman for £479, which is true. That doesn't include the case though, £80 if you can find one. TI flats £40 a must on these basses. Then there's the pro set up, this was set up here in Carlisle by world famous Overwater, it plays like a bass costing £1k+. So that's a lot of bass for the money I'm asking. Anyways i do need to move it on as I'm really needing another Ric, so I'm gonna reduce the price to £450 inc case. Better be quick, shouldn't be around for too long for that price!
Cheers,

Mario.

• 4 weeks later...