Why become a member? ×

MM Stingray 4 H/S John East Pre Black + Maple

NoLogic69

Hi There,

I have for sale my MM Stingray 4 H/S with John East 4 knob 3 band EQ with sweepable mids. It's a 07 bass with the new compensated nut. Black, black, maple........ best colour me thinks!

The bass looks, plays and sounds great. It's in immaculate condition and comes with the original MM case, also included is the original MM pre amp. I have it strung with TI flats which suite this bass beautifully.

This is a very versatile bass and with the addition of the JE pre amp virtually any bass sound can be coaxed from this beauty.

Sold to "Old Horse Murphy" Cheers Nick!

All the best,

Mario.

p.s. I'm looking for a Jetglo 4003 if anyone's looking for a trade!

Edited by NoLogic69

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' post='925086' date='Aug 14 2010, 06:57 PM']Surely it must be worth putting it all back to stock and selling the extra bits seperatly at this price?Another perfectly good real ray that someone is missing out on in there lives.

Have a strip out the hot rod bits an put them on ebay Bump! :)[/quote]

Agreed!

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' post='925217' date='Aug 14 2010, 09:59 PM']Someone on here is thinking about a J east preamp too, I think its mcnach.Yep it is I just had a look (see the 1980's stingray thread in the bass guitars section)worth a pm at least?[/quote]

Cheers Man, I'll check it out!

really lovely bass this - I bought it from new from the states and John East himself installed the preamp for me - much more focussed sound is his description which personally I agree with - I sold it NoLogic so the bass is not that old - be a very good buy for someone with the option for the east or returned to stock

cheers