Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette 4 string. Bubinga. SOLD

Status

Here we have a bubinga Warwick Corvette Standard (IT IS NOT A ROCKBASS!) up for grabs.

It has EMG active jazz pickups and a BTC 2 band pre-amp. A few very light surface marks on the back but the front is unmarked. Very small amount of Warwick wax left. The neck is new as the original one twisted, it is mint as you would expect with zero fret wear. It is stamped by Warwick with the original 2001 serial number and the heal is stamped November 2007. Comes in a Warwick gigbag, new but not that padded!

Here's a pic.

I am after a very reasonable £350, plus shipping costs. Paypal, cheque (delivery on clearance) or cash on collection.

Any trial welcome.

Edited by Status

[quote name='chrispy108' post='102976' date='Dec 11 2007, 10:53 PM']Any interest in a partial trade for an Ibanez Soundgear 5 string?[/quote]

Sorry not interested in trades. I have just brought a new LCD TV :huh: and this is paying some of the cost of that. :)

[quote name='Bigwan' post='103063' date='Dec 12 2007, 08:36 AM']Too cheap at £350.[/quote]

It is a bit of a bargain, considering it is an all active bubinga version. I know it's probably not stock, but those upgrades are awesome.

Have a bump on me. I do have a soft spot for Corvettes.

[quote name='TPJ' post='103466' date='Dec 12 2007, 06:06 PM']Don't suppose you have any, or can record any sound clips?

Cheers,[/quote]

Sorry, don't have the know how or technology to do that. Just had a bit of a fiddle on it though my Bass Cube and it sounded awesome! Thankfully so does my Status.