Why become a member? ×

FS Lakland Daryl Jones 5 String Bass £770 FREE SHIPPING!

KevinJazzBass

Hi everyone,

Im selling this bass guitar on behalf of my bass tutor. He has had the bass for about 9 months after buying here on basschat. Its a Lakland Daryl Jones 5 string bass finished in white with a maple neck and pearl block in lays. It comes with an upgraded EBS preamp and Bill Lawrence pick ups as well as a lakland hard case. The bass has been set up professionally and feels fantastic with a super low action. It also sounds great with super strong lows a crystal clear highs with the added versatility of the EBS preamp.

My tutor paid £770 for the bass and it has not been gigging since, just used for practising in the house. I think that the bass is still worth £770 and I also feel that is a really fair price, especially as it comes with a Lakland hardcase.

See the pictures below.

[attachment=55590:back_body.jpg][attachment=55592:Back_of_neck.jpg][attachment=55594:Bass_back.jpg][
attachment=55596:bass_in_case.jpg][attachment=55597:Body.jpg][attachment=55599:Control_plate.jpg][at
t
achment=55601:Headstock.jpg][attachment=55595:Bass_front.jpg][attachment=55602:Pick_ups.jpg][attachm
e
nt=55598:Case.jpg]

Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.

Thanks

Kevin

Edited by KevinJazzBass

• 1 year later...