Why become a member? ×

Warwick Fortress Masterman Fretless

BassBalls

I have for sale a Warwick Fortress Masterman fretless bass guitar. It’s an active bass with two single coil pickups. The body is flamed maple and i think the neck is Ovangkol with a Wenge fingerboard. There are three stacked knobs- two are the EQ for each pickup (treble/bass) and the other is a blend between the pickups and a volume. It was made in Germany in 1994 (therefore not one of the newer ‘Rock basses’).

[attachment=5239:DSCF0050.JPG]

[attachment=4097:warwick.jpg]
Forgot about this pic by the previous owner.

Headstock pic
[attachment=5865:DSCF0059.JPG]

The bass is in good condition and although there is a small chip just above the pickup, it is just where you rest your thumb so it doesn’t notice when you play. The bass is transparent black (looks green!) with black hardware and strung with black strings.

Cheers.

On Ebay.

Edited by BassBalls

Just thought youd like to know she is a "Fortress Masterman" as opposed to Fortress One.

More desirable due to the MEGA twin J pickup which folk often think is a humbucker.

She is lovely I must say but I musnt GAS as I already have a fretted one.

Col

Edited by Voodoosnake

Thanks for all the great comments. I do love this bass, it has that sexy Warwick sound we all know and love. Its just a shame that its sitting in my rack getting dusty and that i need a new head. Needs must.

Rammsteinbrit: i bet you would treat her right but £200 is not enough to get her. However i am willing to accept a very close offer...

[quote name='thumb4bob' post='107275' date='Dec 20 2007, 07:12 PM']thats a great price somebody buy it soon or i will when ive had a few too many drinks on cristmas day :wacko:[/quote]

I have had good interested but the bass is still with me.

Postage can be possibly be arranged as and when its requested but this will be at the buyers expense.

• 3 weeks later...