Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: LTD/ESP Surveyor 405 (Does not look metal!) £300

Shockwave

Hey guys.

Bought this to try out the pickups (As i am having some installed into my custom Pedulla, i love the pickup combo, got the info i needed and now trading on!

[size=3][b]Description[/b][/size]

LTD/ESP Surveyor 405

[size=3][b]Specification[/b][/size]

34” Scale, Ash Body, U Neck Contour, ESP Tuners, Wilkinson Licensed Bridge, EMG MM5-TW / 40P5, EMG B-30 Rev-S 3-Band Active Pre-amp and Mini Switch Coil Tap. Made in Korea. 17.5MM string spacing at the bridge.

[size=3][b]Functionality[/b][/size]

No problems functionality wise, electronics are sound and truss rod fully adjustable

[size=3][b]Playability[/b] [/size]

Currently at a medium action with plenty of scope for lowering and highering. The neck is a satin finish for ease of play.

[size=3][b]Sounds[/b][/size]

REALLY growly EMG tone, the growliest bass i have owned! Great for 9Volt bass, would be even better if wired 18v!

[size=3][b]Condition[/b][/size]

The bridge is tarnished through use, frets are in great condition, nothing else significant

[size=3][b]Price/Trades[/b][/size]

£300

May consider part exchange with money to me for a guitar! Or 4/5 string basses.

[size=3][b]Delivery[/b][/size]

Bass must be picked up from Bristol, would rather not post at this time. I may post eventually if i have no local offers.

[size=3][b]Other information[/b][/size]

If you require any other information or specific photos of the bass, please let me know either by PM or my E-mail address Anubispearl [AT] hotmail.com.

No case or gigbag for this one!

[size=3][b]Photos:[/b][/size]

Feet!

[quote name='oldslapper' post='909159' date='Jul 29 2010, 12:53 PM']This is tempting me back to 5'ers.
Really reminds me of my old Tribute 2500. Are they made in same place?[/quote]

I wouldnt be surprised but i have no idea how to find out!