Why become a member? ×

The World At War DVD boxset

kevin_lindsay

I have a Chinese bootleg copy of the World At War DVD Boxset. It plays fine, and has all the episodes.

11 DVDs in the boxset.

Anyone who wants it - just drop me a line and I'll get it posted off to you - all free, no item or postage cost to you!! See, we Scots aren't mean buggers after all!

[quote name='kevin_lindsay' post='907453' date='Jul 27 2010, 06:53 PM']I have a Chinese bootleg copy of the World At War DVD Boxset. It plays fine, and has all the episodes.

11 DVDs in the boxset.

Anyone who wants it - just drop me a line and I'll get it posted off to you - all free, no item or postage cost to you!! See, we Scots aren't mean buggers after all!

[/quote]
dude i would love this :-) been trying to down load it but seems mission impossible.

not all english folk think scotts are tight,i was born in yorkshire!!think yourself lucky :)

[quote name='danbowskill' post='907459' date='Jul 27 2010, 07:00 PM']dude i would love this :-) been trying to down load it but seems mission impossible.

not all english folk think scotts are tight,i was born in yorkshire!!think yourself lucky :)[/quote]

can i borrow it? please.