Why become a member? ×

Tech 21 Landmark 600 *SOLD*

cetera

In my quest to streamline my gear I have sadly decided to move on this absolutely STUNNING amp.... but only because I also have the modular versions that make this amp up!

The Tech 21 Landmark 600 is a 600w at 4ohm powerhouse with two separate pre-amps (the legendary RBI and RPM) built in which can be used individually or combined to create an awesome tone of your design! This is particularly useful if you set up e.g. one preamp for a clean solid low end.... and the other for a fizzing distorted high end.... giving instant tones from Geddy Lee to Chris Squire to Justin Chancellor! You could of course set up each preamp for a different bass.... or two different tones completely.

This amp is now only made as a custom order with Tech 21 only having their smaller 300w version available to the public at large...
soundclips of the 300 can be heard here but only give a taste of what this beast is capable of!
[url="http://www.tech21nyc.com/products/amps/bass/landmark300.html"]http://www.tech21nyc.com/products/amps/bass/landmark300.html[/url]

Some further info:

SansAmp XLR Output works like a built-in direct box to deliver the true tone of the amp to the PA desk or studio board without compromising detail, warmth or responsiveness. The XLR is switchable from -20dB to 0dB.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gain is a 10dB gain boost to set up the pre-amp for different pickups. For example, with lower output, passive pickups, you can have punchier sounds with Gain engaged. Conversely, with higher output, active pickups, you can have a cleaner sound with Gain disengaged.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Effects Loop.
Tuner Output - Independent buffered output provides a constant unaffected signal.
1/4” speaker outputs

Condition is excellent as it has been housed in a rack for the whole of its short life....

Price? Well that's a difficult one....
[b]SOLD[/b]

Payment by cheque, direct bank transfer or cash....and collection from Surrey is preferred/recommended, though I could meet halfway for petrol costs.

Edited by cetera

[quote name='cetera' date='Jul 24 2010, 07:46 PM' post='904266']
Yep, this is probably the most reliable, underrated & best sounding 'rock' amp you can buy!
It's actually capable of so much more than just rock tones though :)
[/quot
i would love this amp, need to sell mine first though!!!!!!!!!!!, damn.

[quote name='Wil' post='905850' date='Jul 26 2010, 02:32 PM']Reaaaaaaaaally? :) Even with your gert big cab?

fwiw, my 300 watter seems to be a fairly loud 300 watts.[/quote]

Well.. I dont have the money anyway :rolleyes:

Unless Cetera would be interested in some trades!

[quote name='Shockwave' post='905851' date='Jul 26 2010, 02:34 PM']Well.. I dont have the money anyway :lol:

Unless Cetera would be interested in some trades![/quote]

600W not enough for you?!? Crikey... I've never turned up more than half way (with an efficient 4ohm cab) and that was PUSHING it! :)

Trades? No, sorry.... selling only.... :rolleyes:

I'm in the same boat- would love to get this, but no spare cash either! I owned the 300W version for ages, and it really was great- I shouldn't have sold it... :)

The design and build quality of these amps is fantastic, and they're very reliable too IME- I did plenty of gigs with my old LM300, driving it hard at both 4 and 8ohms, and it lapped it up... not even so much as a blown fuse in 5 years!

Good luck with the sale mate!