Why become a member? ×

Marshall MB450 Head & MB410 Speaker Cab - Now £280

Lozz196

[b]Items now sold.[/b][u][/u]

Marshall MB450 Head with MB410 Speaker Cab, both 18 months old, bought new.

MB450 Head
450 watts at 2ohms, 300 watts at 4 ohms.
2 channels - modern & classic
Modern has compressor, classic has extra gain boost.
Both channels can be blended together.

MB410 Cab
4ohm impedence, 600 watts rms

Link to full product description/specifications
[url="http://www.marshallamps.com/product_range.asp?productRangeId=22"]http://www.marshallamps.com/product_range....oductRangeId=22[/url]

Both the head and cab have Marshall Dust Covers.
Also included are the Marshall footswitch for this amp, plus a spare pre-amp valve, and fuses (though I`ve never needed either).
The cab is on castors, which I`ve added, to make getting about a bit easier.

Great sounding rig, with plenty of power.

Having looked on-line, the cheapest I can find this set-up new, without the covers, is £519.
As such, for all of the above, £280.

Whilst I`d prefer to sell the whole rig as one lot, I will sell each invidually:
MB450H Head - £170.00
MB410 Cab - £110.00

Due to weight/size, pickup preferred (am in Hertfordshire) either cash on collection, or via Paypal please.
I am willing to deliver, up to a 2hour drive, but will charge for the additional expense.

Edited by Lozz196

[quote name='CraigPlaysBass' post='901867' date='Jul 22 2010, 01:36 PM']Would you consider selling the cab on it's own? I already have one and would like a second :rolleyes:[/quote]
That will be one awesome sounding rig :)

Yes, am ok to sell seperately.

As it was £300 for the pair, would be looking at £120 for the cab.

[quote name='CraigPlaysBass' post='903524' date='Jul 23 2010, 08:01 PM']Damn! guess I missed the cab :)[/quote]
The cab is still availabel (as is the head) haven`t had any confirmed buyers yet.

[quote name='mercuryl' post='904050' date='Jul 24 2010, 02:51 PM']Hi. I'm looking for an MB450H. Although I'd like to talk about price. Whereabouts in Hertfordshire are you?[/quote]
I`m in Hemel Hempstead

[quote name='CraigPlaysBass' post='904332' date='Jul 24 2010, 09:23 PM']Would you consider courier on the cab? I had the last one of these couriered to me :).

The seller looked into the courier the local music shop used if that helps :rolleyes:[/quote]
PM`d