Why become a member? ×

FS: DeGier Origin Deluxe 'Puzzletop' 5, NEW PRICE

wildratte

Hello everybody,

for sale is now my DeGier Origin Deluxe 5 with a state of the art puzzle top, made from differently colored pieces of flamed maple on a lightweight swamp ash body. Cherryburst finish, i would say.
The bolt-on neck has a 34" scale and is made from 3 pieces of maple and 2 thin ebony stripes. 2 graphite bars inside for improved stability. It has a very fine grained ebony fretboard with 24 frets. Matching 'puzzle' Headstock.
The Pickups are Bartolinis, MM-Style at the Bridge and X45 Split-Coil at the neck. The electronic is an Aguilar OBP3 with active/passive push/pull-Pot and push/pull-pot for the mid frequency (400/800Hz).
Hardware is Gotoh, the string spacing at the bridge is about 18.3 mm, nut width about 45 mm.
The bass is lightweight and very well balanced, and the tone is very even and neutral. B string is perfect, better than on my Roscoe SKB-3005, Tobias Basic 5 etc.

The bass is located in Germany, but will of course ship to Europe and the free world, shipping costs depend on destination.

I'm asking 1500 Euro for this very nice bass.

[url="http://img196.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=degier08.jpg"]Pictures as Imageshack slideshow[/url]

Jochen

Edited by wildratte

[quote name='bubinga5' post='900508' date='Jul 20 2010, 10:35 PM']look at that bridge too..unique for sure[/quote]

That's a 'regular' Gotoh 510 lockdown bridge :)
You just don't see them that often.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...