Why become a member? ×

Fender CIJ '62 Reissue Fretless Jazz Bass - Jaco

6stringbassist

This is a very beautiful bass in very good condition. It's actually too nice which is why I'm selling it, I keep getting the urge to attack it with some sand paper :) . I want the real 'Jaco' look.
I've recently played two relic-ed '62 fretless Jazz basses and I really want one of them, or one of the Fender Jaco signature models.

It has a few marks on the board from using roundwound strings, and a couple of slight marks on the body, nothing at all major and nothing really visible or that can be photographed.

It's a 'crafted in Japan'model, and is way better than my USA deluxe Fender bass, the build quality is really superb. It has a really nice vintage colour to the neck and a beautiful sunburst finish to the body. The pickups are US models and sound very full and 'Jaco'.

I have it fitted with Rotosound roundwound strings for the Jaco sound.

It comes with a Fender gig bag.

I'd like £400 plus postage or you can collect it from Birmingham, or I can meet you somewhere convenient.

I am away for a month from July 24th playing on a cruise ship, so please bare that in mind if you're interested.

Edited by 6stringbassist

[quote name='6stringbassist' post='895327' date='Jul 15 2010, 08:18 AM']Bump !

I'll post some better photos later after I've got some batteries for my camera. I was hoping to take them outside, there's not much chance of that though ![/quote]
I'll have it. can you give me an e-mail address or phone number. Cheers