Why become a member? ×

AKAI DEEP IMPACT SB1 FOR SALE

domspector

[attachment=54062:akai_deep_impact.jpg]Ok
I guess you all know about this pedal, It is the best bass synth pedal you can get.
The pedal is mint and hardly been used.
Im putting it on ebay next week, but thought I would try putting it for sale on this forum so I didn't have to wait for an auction to end.
If anyone is interested make me an offer and its yours.
You all probably know how much they are going for, so I will sell it for the best offer I get.

Thanks
Dom

[email protected]

[quote name='crez5150' post='893229' date='Jul 12 2010, 10:06 PM']Also where abouts is this pedal and can it be tested before sale[/quote]

Yes of course you can test it, But Im in Skelmersdale near Liverpool UK.
The pedal is mint and has power supply and manual.

Ive uploaded some pics of my live setup. You can see the pedal no the far right.

Thanks
Dom

[quote name='crez5150' post='893985' date='Jul 13 2010, 05:50 PM']Still no price?[/quote]
What price do you have in mind?
Make me an offer, I can only say yes or no.

Thanks

Dom

my band

www.egod.tv

Edited by domspector

[quote name='crez5150' post='893998' date='Jul 13 2010, 06:03 PM']No.... I mean you need to state a price if you want to sell your wares on Basschat...... £2.68 and a bucket of cod heads?[/quote]
One sold on ebay last Tuesday for £520
So its not going cheap.
But I might think about the cod heads.

[quote name='crez5150' post='894008' date='Jul 13 2010, 06:14 PM']Your best off e-baying it mate[/quote]
Thanks any way.
I will probably go for the ebay route, Some american or Japanese buyers will pay mad prices to get one of these bass synths.

If you want to sell it on here you have to state a price - those are the the forum rules.

If you really don't want to put a price and run it like an auction then just go and use Ebay or does the fact that you have to pay to use their service put you off?

[quote name='domspector' post='894013' date='Jul 13 2010, 06:19 PM']Thanks any way.
I will probably go for the ebay route, Some american or Japanese buyers will pay mad prices to get one of these bass synths.[/quote]

[quote name='Gunsfreddy2003' post='894029' date='Jul 13 2010, 06:32 PM']If you want to sell it on here you have to state a price - those are the the forum rules.

If you really don't want to put a price and run it like an auction then just go and use Ebay or does the fact that you have to pay to use their service put you off?[/quote]
I thought some one may have been looking for one of these pedals on this forum, so I thought I would give a bass player first refusal rather than some store manager buying it on ebay then selling it on for £1000.
Im not put off by ebay because I have to pay, I just noticed on some bass forums that a lot of players wanted one of these pedals.
Any way I will put the pedal on ebay and if anyone wants to they can bid.

Thanks

May be worth having a read [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?act=SR&f=19"]here[/url] and starting again?

People tend to try and help others out on this forum so perhaps the link will clarify where everyone is coming from

Good luck with getting what you want for it, I flogged mine last month here for £320 posted - bear in mind that as fellow forum members (in my opinion anyway) we'll tend to give like minded people a slightly better deal here as what goes around tends to come around. If you want to maximise profit, perhaps this isn't the forum for you to sell the pedal on this occasion? Just my views though...

Keep it rockin'

[quote name='VicMacKey' post='895701' date='Jul 15 2010, 03:38 PM'][url="http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300446485838&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT"]Is this enough $$$ for you?[/url][/quote]
OK fair enough, maybe I was expecting too much.

Anyone want it for £350.
If not I will put it on ebay

Thanks