Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Lakland 55-02 LH3 Maple Fingerboard

octaedro7

[quote name='bubinga5' post='890980' date='Jul 10 2010, 12:21 AM']the FB is birdseye/figured....Looks like a US model from the fingerboard....these are so together as a bass package...everything is good...i love them...good luck with the S[/quote]

6th photo down- of the headstock- suggests otherwise.

This instrument is not new as you are the first owner and selling it on ! As new would be the appropriate description.

On topic - these are quality instruments, I had one and it was a class act.

[quote]This instrument is not new as you are the first owner and selling it on ! As new would be the appropriate description.[/quote]
What I meant is that it's exactly in the condition that you'd receive from a store, except that it has been setup ;-).

Edited by octaedro7

[quote]6th photo down- of the headstock- suggests otherwise.[/quote]
Blame that on me and my 5 years old turist camera. Really, the fingerboard is highly figured, more than what I was able to capture on pictures #3 & #4, which is more the actual color. The other pictures show a pale color that is not accurate.
I took this pictures under the sun at 38ºC, so I was literaly melting. :wacko:

Bumpity

[quote name='the_underling' post='891707' date='Jul 11 2010, 12:42 AM']6th photo down- of the headstock- suggests otherwise.[/quote]
I think that what the_underling means is that it clearly says "Skyline Series" on the headstock, so it it is not a US model. It was made in the Far East.

Edited by BassBunny

[quote]I think that what the_underling means is that it clearly says "Skyline Series" on the headstock, so it it is not a US model. It was made in the Far East[/quote]
Gee, I thought that that wasn't even in discussion.
There's no such thing as a USA made 55-02. It would be a 55-94 then. That's why in this case and the 44-xx series, you don't need to state that is a skyline as you would do with the J.O., the D.J., the B.G. or the D.D.

[quote name='bubinga5' post='890980' date='Jul 10 2010, 12:21 AM']the FB is birdseye/figured....Looks like a US model from the fingerboard....these are so together as a bass package...everything is good...i love them...good luck with the S[/quote]
Probably because of the mention in this reply.

• 1 month later...