Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Perfect 10 Mini-Rig = SOLD

eubassix

Ashdown Perfect 10 Mini-Rig. Anybody who's used one can tell you just how good they sound. Perfect for rehearsal or recording. Used in the home and little beyond that. Not gigged, and never run to peak volumes. As such it sounds as good today as when first purchased. Excellent/mint all round condition.
It has the best tone I've ever heard from any such small/practice amp and looks better than any other similar combo or practice unit. It can hold it's own in the studio and in small gigs. If you're playing a bigger gig, you need only use the line out.
Amp(Head) is 65W RMS (120W Peak) and the two 10" speaker cabs are rated at 60W. Controls for the three band EQ, gain and volume, as well as Ashdown's special 'Deep' function. Adding the looks is the obligatory Ashdown illuminated-red VU meter.
Becoming hard(er) to find - particulary in such new condition.

Edited by eubassix

[quote name='eubassix' post='890729' date='Jul 9 2010, 07:49 PM']Ashdown Perfect 10 Mini-Rig. Anybody who's used one can tell you just how good they sound. Perfect for rehearsal or recording. Used in the home and little beyond that. Not gigged, and never run to peak volumes. As such it sounds as good today as when first purchased. Excellent/mint all round condition.
It has the best tone I've ever heard from any such small/practice amp and looks better than any other similar combo or practice unit. It can hold it's own in the studio and in small gigs. If you're playing a bigger gig, you need only use the line out.
Amp(Head) is 65W RMS (120W Peak) and the two 10" speaker cabs are rated at 60W. Controls for the three band EQ, gain and volume, as well as Ashdown's special 'Deep' function. Adding the looks is the obligatory Ashdown illuminated-red VU meter.
Becoming hard(er) to find - particulary in such new condition.
[b]£118 [/b]incl. Courier (with discount, of course, if collected)[/quote]

Hello, I have been eyeing up a 5 15 mini rig, but this looks ideal. Does the amp have a cd/pm3 line in socket?

Many thanks

Dyce

[quote name='fdavidso' post='892389' date='Jul 11 2010, 11:09 PM']Hello, I have been eyeing up a 5 15 mini rig, but this looks ideal. Does the amp have a cd/pm3 line in socket?

Many thanks

Dyce[/quote]

I've just checked mine, yes it does.

Great practice amp, I'd never get rid of mine.