Why become a member? ×

SOLD

Smash

Well the clear out continues, this has been in my pedal bag for a few years, just incase the amp blows up etc, but it has to go because I need money. It comes boxed with instructions, pedal has a scratches on the side and a few marks on top but works 100%

Looking for £120 posted, via Bank Transfer, Paypal is fine if you pay the fees.

Edited by Smash

I have one of these. If you want awesome rock tone a sans-amp BDDI is absolutely essential IMO. The programmable presets are handy, I only have one programmed but at least that way it doesnt matter if my settings get knocked around. BUMP

this pedal is amazing.. if you dont have a great amp it will make your amp sound much better.. I use a pretty budget amp+cab and this pe dal is my primary control point. all my settings on my pedals (3 changable channels) are all set-up for slighly different sounds, and my bass is all eq'd to centre and then the final point of my tone shaping in the e.q on the amp itself.

this pedal will make you sound so much better than anyone else without you, guaranteed.

if you want one, get this guys now while its here, it would be a shame to miss out! I think they retair for £230 off brand new last I checked so grab a good deal

[quote name='bigd1' post='891742' date='Jul 11 2010, 06:35 AM']After just spending the last of my meagre funds recently, would you be interested in any trades ?

BIGd[/quote]
Afraid not, need cash only, times are hard :)

No idea why this hasn't gone yet - I love mine to bits. For the record, they warm up a LMIII a treat. Plus 3 sounds on tap is a real boon. It's the only pedal I use, and it may as well be built into my rig: it's never off.