Why become a member? ×

SOLD: As New Fender American Series Jazz Bass: SOLD

I thought I'd start this thread again as the previous one took on a bit of a diversion :rolleyes:

I bought his beautiful Fender American Series Jazz bass just under 3 weeks ago but am struggling with the Jazz profile neck. In the meantime I have bought a Fender P bass, so this needs to go to find my latest acquisition.

It cost £969 when I bought it and is in immaculate condition. It has never been gigged and only played at home a handful of times.

It ocmes with the new style SKB/Fender case, all the candy and is strung with a set of D'Addario Half Rounds. It weighs in at 8lb 10oz.

The finish is beautiful and it sounds amazing. The action is very low too. Unfortunately however the neck is a bit too thin for my hands :)

Now Sold.

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='883800' date='Jul 2 2010, 11:01 AM']I thought I'd start this thread again as the previous one took on a bit of a diversion :rolleyes:

I bought his beautiful Fender American Series Jazz bass just under 3 weeks ago but am struggling with the Jazz profile neck. In the meantime I have bought a Fender P bass, so this needs to go to find my latest acquisition.

It cost £969 when I bought it and is in immaculate condition. It has never been gigged and only played at home a handful of times.

It ocmes with the new style SKB/Fender case, all the candy and is strung with a set of D'Addario Chromes. It weighs in at 8lb 10oz.

The finish is beautiful and it sounds amazing. The action is very low too. Unfortunately however the neck is a bit too thin for my hands :)

I would like £790 for this with the SKB Case, but will accept £740 for this without a case. I can also sell it for £760 with the older style shaped Fender case (in excellent condition). I edon't want to sell the cases separately.

I would consider trades for a decent acoustic/electro-acoustic guitar but need to release some cash on this too.

PM me if you want more pictures or any more details. I've also attached a pic of Maria Sharapova as my wife for purely academic reasons :lol:[/quote]

MB1. :lol:
...Academically Speaking you have a long way to go to match Lysdexias Sales Pitch! :lol: :lol:
BUMP!

[quote name='MB1' post='883834' date='Jul 2 2010, 11:57 AM']MB1. :rolleyes:
...Academically Speaking you have a long way to go to match Lysdexias Sales Pitch! :lol: :lol:
BUMP![/quote]

I live near Woking Martin. Woking

Good God man, you'd either never get the girl and the bass in the same frame unless you stood 600 yeards away, or by the time you'd set the pose and turned around to get the camera the bass and girl would be long gone!

Actually it's not that bad, but sadly I don't have the professional credentials (or talent for that matter) to ask a young lady to pose with my bass in a state of undress. I'm pretty sure if I tried I'd end up on some sort of register....:)

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='883800' date='Jul 2 2010, 11:01 AM']I thought I'd start this thread again as the previous one took on a bit of a diversion :rolleyes:

It ocmes with the new style SKB/Fender case, all the candy and is strung with a set of D'Addario Half Rounds. It weighs in at 8lb 10oz.

I would like £790 for this with the SKB Case, but will accept £730 for this without a case. I can also sell it for £750 with the older style shaped Fender case (in excellent condition). I edon't want to sell the cases separately.

I would consider trades for a decent acoustic/electro-acoustic guitar but need to release some cash on this too.

PM me if you want more pictures or any more details. I've also attached a pic of Maria Sharapova for purely academic reasons :lol:[/quote]
Got a 50's Aristone acoustic archtop + £350 .....Any use