Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Five Fifteen Mini Bass Stack - SOLD

nickcarey

NOW SOLD

Hi,
It's only 2 months old and in as new condition. Great sound and quality.

[u]Features/Specifications:[/u]
100 watt head
2x10" sealed cab
3 band EQ
Deep switch
Headphone socket

For a demo or questions feel free to get in touch.
£160.

Cheers
Nick

Edited by nickcarey

[quote name='bassmanAzz' post='873627' date='Jun 21 2010, 04:50 PM']i WANT this :)
if only i had the money right now! i would snap your hand off![/quote]

MB1. :rolleyes:
..."Yes Nicky!...Sounds like a job for Mr Trades???"
BUMP!

Edited by MB1

i've had the older version (2 1x10 cabs) since i started playing bass and ive always loved it. much preferred the tone of it rather than my gig rig mag600. still use it daily 5ish years on as my practice amp, has never let me down.

[quote name='allihts' post='873889' date='Jun 21 2010, 09:07 PM']I also used to have the older one, it's a really clear loud sound for such a small amp. I think having both speakers in one cab will make it easier to transport aswell. If only I hadn't upgraded :/[/quote]

Ye, it's pretty loud for it's size and has plenty of bottom end. The deep switch adds some nice sub frequencies which make it fill a room with a big sound.
Having both speakers in one cab seems to make it go deeper and louder than the single speaker cab 60w versions.
The cab weighs: 17Kg and the Head 10Kg so it's a lot easier to carry than the Five Fifteen Combo that weighs 26Kg.

Hi Aaron

Here are the measurements:

HEAD
W: 17.5"
H: 8"
D: 9"

CAB
W: 17.5"
H: 23"
D: 10"

The low depth measurements making carrying this stuff a doddle. The height of the cab makes up for the short depth as there's plenty of space in the cab for the speakers to produce plenty of bottom end. Plus this way it projects better on stage rather than a low cab with a large depth. I hope this makes sense.
Nick

Edited by nickcarey