Why become a member? ×

FT/FS Barefaced Compact £300 - NOW SOLD

Changes need to be made.

I’m not gigging or have a band for that matter and don’t look like I’m going to get into one anytime before 2011 so for sale is my Barefaced Compact give me £300 and it’s yours collect from Sevenoaks Kent or somewhere not too far from there.

If you have a RS210 or RS212 you want to trade that’s fine otherwise I’m not taking trades, well maybe only if you have a Canon DSLR you want to trade the cab with and will look into that.
Cab is in mint condition and I’ve gigged it a few times during the end of last year beginning of this.
Cheers
David

See pics below

Edited by davidmpires

• 3 weeks later...

Yep still available.

Do you want to collect it or want me to post? Posting may take a tad longer as I need to scout for cardboard or some box to pack it in.

I also prefer Bank Transfer, or money on collection, don't really fancy paypal fees and I'm sure you don't want that too.

Pm me for details

Cheers

David

Hi David, I'm sorry to hear you're not playing at the moment. I'm on an enforced summer hiatus and I'm going crazy, but have a few gigs next month... thankfully!

By the way, you can do a "money owed" payment through Paypal without incurring fees.

Good luck with the sale. :-)

[quote name='davidmpires' post='894576' date='Jul 14 2010, 11:55 AM']Yep still available.

Do you want to collect it or want me to post? Posting may take a tad longer as I need to scout for cardboard or some box to pack it in.

I also prefer Bank Transfer, or money on collection, don't really fancy paypal fees and I'm sure you don't want that too.

Pm me for details

Cheers

David[/quote]
hi david, is it gone or still available?
matt