Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN

Skezza

TRACE ELLIOT V TYPE COMBO 1 X15 300 WATTS

THIS IS THE LAST OF THE PRE-GIBSON TRACE ELLIOT COMBOS AND IS VERY RARE

I LOOKED FOR AGES TO GET ONE AND I AM A TRACE ELLIOT NUT

IT IS IN VGC IN FACT THE BEST OF ALL I HAVE SEEN.

IT HAS A VALVE PREAMP STAGE AND A 300 WATT MOSFET POWER AMPLIFIER

VERY WARM VALVEY SOUNDS VERY VERY LOUD ESPECIALLY WITH AN EXTENSION CAB

A PIECE OF TRACE HISTORY HAVE SEEN TWO ON EBAY A TATTY ONE WENT FOR £380+ AND A MINT ONE WAS LISTED AT £800 THEN WITHDRAWN

THIS ITEM IS COLLECT ONLY NO POSTAGE NO DELIVERIES TO THE ISLE OF MAN ETC IF YOU CANNOT COLLECT DO NOT BID

see photos at [url="http://s639.photobucket.com/albums/uu114/Jonnygonad/TRACE%20ELLIOT%20V%20TYPE/"]http://s639.photobucket.com/albums/uu114/J...IOT%20V%20TYPE/[/url]

I BOUGHT THIS A FEW WEEKS AGO FROM A MEMEBER WHOSE NAME I CANNOT REMEMBER I HAVE USED SOME OF HIS PHOTS

I MAY BE INTERESTED IN A TRADE I AM LOOKING FOR A JAP PRECISION OR AN AERODYNE PRECISION

Edited by Skezza

[quote name='Delberthot' post='865330' date='Jun 12 2010, 04:40 PM']I take it it is you that has one on Ebay with a starting price of £300?

yes, keep it down old boy I have a bit of a hangover :)[/quote]

Sorry I did not relaise there was an etiquette to messaging. Yes its £300 yes its on the bay and preloved If I had a big house/ garage I would keep it but we have just got a job lot of stuff dirt cheap and I cannot store the gear I have hence some stuff I got recently is for sale. £300 is what I paid thats what ill take

Fantastic sound by the way

skez

By far the best sounding combo available ever as far as I'm concerned - everyone should own one at some time.

I think a lot of us have. The one I had was owned by 3 or 4 forum members before me and has gone to another.

If you write in capitals then its looked at as if you are shouting or raising your voice. We were just having a laugh, you maybe didn;t realise the meaning of capitals on a forum - a bit like the whole OMG LOL IMHO GSOH etc :)

[quote name='Delberthot' post='865676' date='Jun 13 2010, 02:07 AM']By far the best sounding combo available ever as far as I'm concerned - everyone should own one at some time.

I think a lot of us have. The one I had was owned by 3 or 4 forum members before me and has gone to another.

If you write in capitals then its looked at as if you are shouting or raising your voice. We were just having a laugh, you maybe didn;t realise the meaning of capitals on a forum - a bit like the whole OMG LOL IMHO GSOH etc :)[/quote]

Hi I know the OMG LOL etc but did not know the significance of capitals. It is a stunning combo and if I had a big house and a very muscular roadie I would keep it I have neither and I do need a bogstandard precision which I do not have at the mo

skez

[quote name='Delberthot' post='866047' date='Jun 13 2010, 03:31 PM']you could always sell one of those Bass Collections? :brow:[/quote]

I could but they are the only guitars I use for gigging they are so small and light

skez

[quote name='Skezza' post='866698' date='Jun 14 2010, 07:04 AM']I could but they are the only guitars I use for gigging they are so small and light

skez[/quote]

Any trades looking for a jap precision cash either way
skez