Why become a member? ×

All SOLD or WITHDRAWN

sk8

I’m not using these pedals and I’ve decided I only really need an envelope filter, OD and Wah so they might as well go to some new homes.

These pedals are all less than 6 months old

All prices include P&P

EHX Small Clone Chorus – a great, lush sounding analogue chorus. A few scratches but excellent condition. Included is a power adaptor lead so you can use boss type power supplies. Original box and instructions included. RESERVED For theosd

Daphon E20FL flanger pedal – Great solid pedal, more robust than behringer but cheaper and better sounding. Only a month old, Original box and instructions included. SOLD

EHX Big Muff Pi USA model - What more can i say, a great Muff! Includes a power adaptor lead so you can use boss type power supplies. Original box and instructions included. WITHDRAWN

Dunlop GCB95 original crybaby wah - not the Bass version. excellent condition, hardly used. Box and instructions included SOLD

Marshall Echohead delay - Great dealy with 6 different modes, Tap tempo (needs expression pedal). Good solid performer. SOLD

slip of my finger - Small Clone should have been £35, sorry!

Edited by sk8

[quote name='theosd' post='94992' date='Nov 27 2007, 11:54 AM']I want that small clone but won't be able to afford it til after xmas! Dammit =P[/quote]
If you promise on boy scouts honour to buy it off me after new year, i will remove it from sale and reserve it for you.

It will give me a chance to evaluate whether i really do want to get rid of it.

Fair?

[quote name='sk8' post='95016' date='Nov 27 2007, 12:35 PM']If you promise on boy scouts honour to buy it off me after new year, i will remove it from sale and reserve it for you.

It will give me a chance to evaluate whether i really do want to get rid of it.

Fair?[/quote]

I was a scout, so when I say scout's honour I mean it :) I've pmed you too.

• 3 weeks later...