Why become a member? ×

My current weapons of choice

Linus27

Here is my current collection. It's so very nearly perfect.

The Stingray always was my dream bass and so I just have to own one. Been through a couple but have now finally settled on the 2EQ model in my favourite colour. It sounds amazing and is so incredibly light.

This is my Warwick Corvette Standard. One of the last German ones made. I always fancied a Warwick and decided to take the plunge at the end of last year and certainly do not regret it. It sounds amazing and typical Warwick. I love playing Jamiroquia and Jazz type stuff on it.

This is my ESP 400 Series Jazz. Made in Japan in 1989 and fitted with Bartolini pickups. Quite simply, my best bass. It sounds stunning and has been my workhorse for 23 years. It has never let me down from the hundreds of gigs I have done with it despite the dents, cracks and various battle scars. It has done plenty of radio shows and TV shows and lots of recordings. The only downside is the output is fairly low so I need to make sure the volume is up on the amp.

This is my Squire Vintage Modified Fretless. This bass I fell in love with despite not intending to buy one. My wife bought it for me as a surprise gift. She said I just looked so happy and played it so naturally.

This is my latest bass, my Fender MIA Precision. This is going to be my current working bass. Incredibly light and sounds superb.

Edited by Linus27