Why become a member? ×

Sadowsky metro UV Jazz 4.

giblett123

Morning all,

Latest in my clear out, this is my Sadowsky Ultra vintage Jazz 4 in lake placid blue. I bought this in a moment of weakness (it looks and sound lovely) recently from bass direct & it is a stunning bass but I have succumbed to temptation & commissioned Jon Shuker to build me a P-bass which I have been hankering after for a while so alas one of my collection has to go. The bass has had the stock pickups & circuit replaced with Nordstrand big singles (amazing open single coils) and preamp with bass treble stack / vintage tone / vol / vol + push pull passive bypass which sound sensational, kind of beefier than the originals and very flexible, the work was carried out by Bass directs techies & isn't a DIY job!

[b]Specs:[/b] 34" scale, maple board with black block inlays & Black binding, Nordstrand "big singles" pickups + Nordstrand 2 band preamp, alder body finished in lake placid blue, Sadowsky semi hard case.

[b]Condition:[/b] Superb, no dings, dents chunks missing or problems & has had a new set of DR "fat beams" fitted.

[b]Price:[/b] I'm looking for £1295 ono, no trades on this one please, it's a fund raiser, I can ship if required.

Cheers for looking.
Chris.

Edited by giblett123

[quote name='bigthumb' post='859131' date='Jun 6 2010, 06:34 PM']Blimey Chris that was a quick turnaround! The Precision I got at the same time is lovely BTW![/quote]Yeah, I have a habit of doing that, doh!( The P's are nice), I have to many jazzes & seemed a good idea at the time, it was just too pretty to resist! Jon is building me a PJ hybrid with jazz neck & some nice wood, should be good!