Why become a member? ×

Yamaha TRB5 II *PRICE DROP* SOLD SOLD

chenzo_1

just brought a yamaha trb 5II a couple of weeks back and just can't seem to get on with it. Just wondering if there was anyone who be interested?

I'm looking for about £320 no trades

Any comments welcome

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Edited by chenzo_1

[quote name='chenzo_1' post='94215' date='Nov 25 2007, 06:07 PM']just brought a yamaha trb 5II a couple of weeks back and just can't seem to get on with it. Just wondering if there was anyone who be interested?

I'm looking for about £350

Any comments welcome[/quote]

Stick with it Vince, next time you're around I'll sort the set up on it for you if you want - you know you need the low notes
:)

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='chenzo_1' post='104682' date='Dec 15 2007, 04:20 PM']bump[/quote]

Just a note to say that I bought the bass, and am very happy with it.
Vince was a top chap to deal with and sent the bass very promptly.

Now I just have to learn how to make the most of a 3-band EQ section, and sell my old one before my wife kills me :)

Cheers,
Phil

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='pn_day' post='115485' date='Jan 7 2008, 03:07 PM']Just a note to say that I bought the bass, and am very happy with it.
Vince was a top chap to deal with and sent the bass very promptly.

Now I just have to learn how to make the most of a 3-band EQ section, and sell my old one before my wife kills me :)

Cheers,
Phil[/quote]
Hi Phil. I have one of these, and it's lovely. I had the same thoughts, but eventually discovered that for my playing I leave the eq knobs on their centre notches, and use the pickup balance to vary the tone for different playing styles.
I play it through a Trace Elliot 7215 (though looking for a TE rig), which seems to do the trick, I play in a function band with fingers or slap.