Why become a member? ×

Warwick Thumb 4 BO Jan 1998 for sale

sprocketflup

Got a Thumb 4 for sale here, completely standard everything. Manufactured Jan 1998. Bit of a chip out of the rear top edge of the headstock. A few mojo scars detailed in the bottom pic. Im looking around the £600 mark. Its on ebay at the minute but id rather not deal thru them if I can help it. Rockbag and straplocks included.

[b]Getting a few offers for trades, thank you for the offers but I do ideally want to sell this.[/b]

the scars

Edited by sprocketflup

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='TomNicoBassman' post='876881' date='Jun 24 2010, 09:39 PM']Interested, the defects the only reason for the price tag? Hows the action and sound of the bass overall? any problems?[/quote]

Hello,

Do you think the price tag is too low? Not sure what you mean with your question, are you asking if these are the only defects? Yes they are.

The action and sound are how you would expect from a standard Warwick Thumb, its got a bit of everything tone wise and plays lovely.

You're welcome to come have a look / strum, I only have a 10w practice amp here tho but you are welcome to birng your own amp of course.

[quote name='sprocketflup' post='877744' date='Jun 25 2010, 08:34 PM']Hello,

Do you think the price tag is too low? Not sure what you mean with your question, are you asking if these are the only defects? Yes they are.

The action and sound are how you would expect from a standard Warwick Thumb, its got a bit of everything tone wise and plays lovely.

You're welcome to come have a look / strum, I only have a 10w practice amp here tho but you are welcome to birng your own amp of course.[/quote]
cotla
Yes, I would have expected from the standard of a Thumb that the price tag would be higher. If the sound is unaffected then great. Where do you live? I live in Perthshire.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...