Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Set of D'Addario Chromes for 5 string bass (45-132) 34" scale- £32 inc postage

Hi mate, if you find some flats suitable for the JO5 let me know because i'm thinking of putting some flats on mine. Shame abojut the chromes as i quite like them. Good luck with the sale.

[quote name='Rasta' post='856573' date='Jun 3 2010, 09:18 PM']Hi mate, if you find some flats suitable for the JO5 let me know because i'm thinking of putting some flats on mine. Shame abojut the chromes as i quite like them. Good luck with the sale.[/quote]

Will do mate. I think I've found the right ones now but until they arrive I won't get too excited :)

[quote name='BottomEndian' post='857473' date='Jun 4 2010, 05:15 PM']You guys need the Super Long scale set, [url="http://www.stringstar.com/daddario-ecb81-5sl-regular-light-5-string-45-132-super-long-scale-1620-p.asp"]like this[/url].[/quote]

That's what I ended up ordering yesterday evening. Fingers crossed, but I think they'll so the job

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='857477' date='Jun 4 2010, 05:18 PM']That's what I ended up ordering yesterday evening. Fingers crossed, but I think they'll so the job[/quote]
I had some on my old Ibanez BTB (35" scale). Laaaarvely strings.

Anyway, enough of the derail. Someone buy this man's strings!