Why become a member? ×

Shuker Signature 7 string bass

Dood

[b]yes, I am going to do a new diary for you lovely people..

Coming Soon!

Dynamite!

Explosive!

A Must See![/b]

[size=3][b]MOVED TO HERE [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=3746"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=3746[/url][/b][/size]

[quote name='Spikyhedgehog' post='621' date='May 17 2007, 06:14 PM']Will it be a 48 page epic?[/quote]

24.. but only because I can fit more posts on a page!!! ;o)

Hey mate! Um, the tuning keys.. err.. the knobs are on their way .. and I had a new nut made for the new strings.

I LOVE those new keys.. they are very light. They can be ordered from Gotoh I assume. I must admit, they look better than the black hardware! I think I'll be updating the lot eventually!!!!!!!

This thread will be for "Doodle" including the review of the Warwick Dark Lord strings. I'm just gonna tidy up the old diary for the new site.

I'll have a new thread for the new bass, when it starts.. but that wont be for a while yet.

Doodle will be sporting some updates over time.. She is definitely a work in progress. "What?" you say.. "how can you improve on perfection?" - Just little things! I'll keep you all posted.

Edited by dood

[quote name='dood' post='1551' date='May 18 2007, 04:26 PM']This thread will be for "Doodle" including the review of the Warwick Dark Lord strings. I'm just gonna tidy up the old diary for the new site.

I'll have a new thread for the new bass, when it starts.. but that wont be for a while yet.

Doodle will be sporting some updates over time.. She is definitely a work in progress. "What?" you say.. "how can you improve on perfection?" - Just little things! I'll keep you all posted.[/quote]

Please Dood, give him a chance to make mine first :huh: :)

lol!! You are lucky as I will have to wait a bit before I can start on *the next* one!

I promise I'll get round to pasting the the original Doodle thread in here. Just hadn't quite got round to it yet.

[quote name='dood' post='2341' date='May 19 2007, 06:28 PM']lol!! You are lucky as I will have to wait a bit before I can start on *the next* one!

I promise I'll get round to pasting the the original Doodle thread in here. Just hadn't quite got round to it yet.[/quote]

Praise the Lord for that :) :huh: :huh: