Why become a member? ×

Vintage 'Stingray' Copy

parker_muse

This is a really lovely bass and in fantastic condition. Mine has a maple fretboard, sunburst finish and black pickguard and if i say so myself it's quite a looker. I bought it over an OLP because i found it more playable and it gave me a bit more variety in tone.

I reckon i've played this at around 30 gigs, and as stated, it's in fantastic condition. No dings to note. Just a silky smooth super playable and great sounding budget bass.

I'll put some pictures of only the bass up soon, not the bass and some *cough* 'gorgeous' *cough* model holding it :)

DROP TO £110

Edited by parker_muse

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was at a friend's house last week and was playing one of these, actually exact same colour and pickguard :) and was surprised at how playable it was for the amount of money it cost and sounds great (very good Stingray copy in my eyes and I own a Stingray so I would know!)
Good luck with the sale!

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='930670' date='Aug 20 2010, 10:31 AM']hola matey, so what are you planning on replacing this with?[/quote]

MB1. :)
...Place Your Bets!...Ibanez ATK? :rolleyes:
BUMP!

Edited by MB1

• 1 month later...

BUMP TO THE TOP.

Trades only now and some cash my way. Looking for a P - ideally a tele style one. Wouldn't mind any other style. Want that old school thump back in my life.

Things considered:

Squier P's (VM/CV etc)
Maybe stretch to a MIM fender.
Other budget P's

Epi thunderbird.

Edited by parker_muse

Sold in this country by JHS, I used to be a dealer and these are great basses for the money and they retail at £299!!
If I wanted a stingray copy I'd buy this over just about anything else, complete no brainer for the money :)

So buy it or I'll send Munkonthehill round