Why become a member? ×

FT: Ibanez AGB200 hollowbody

markbo32

Up now... my Ibanez AGB200 hollowbody bass.
its a really beautiful instrument, and has served me well as long as ive had it. i bought it from new about a year and a half ago, but because of a change in musical direction i have decided to say farewell. it has only ever been gigged once, as it has only been used as a backup.
its in geat condition, everything works perfectly, it has a nice slim neck, low action, only a couple of tiny chips on the back of the headstock.
not really looking for a cash deal at the moment, as i do really need a backup bass, so im looking to trade.
what i'm looking for? i'm casting the net pretty wide on this one, anything interesting really, 4 strings, possibly 5, fretted or fretless... anything that catches my eye.
and feel free to PM me with any questions.
P.S, i would ideally like this collected from the NW, but it could be posted for approx £25-30

[quote name='markbo32' post='850817' date='May 29 2010, 12:23 AM']Up now... my Ibanez AGB200 hollowbody bass.
its a really beautiful instrument, and has served me well as long as ive had it. i bought it from new about a year and a half ago, but because of a change in musical direction i have decided to say farewell. it has only ever been gigged once, as it has only been used as a backup.
its in geat condition, everything works perfectly, it has a nice slim neck, low action, only a couple of tiny chips on the back of the headstock.
not really looking for a cash deal at the moment, as i do really need a backup bass, so im looking to trade.
what i'm looking for? i'm casting the net pretty wide on this one, anything interesting really, 4 strings, possibly 5, fretted or fretless... anything that catches my eye.
and feel free to PM me with any questions.
P.S, i would ideally like this collected from the NW, but it could be posted for approx £25-30[/quote]

ive got an epiphone t-bird IV lightly modded with hardcase for trade, still in as new condition. hope that takes your interest as ive always had an eye for an artcore!

photos here: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=83621&hl=spector+legend"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...=spector+legend[/url]

I really need the money for it because I'm buying a house at the moment, but I've wanted one of these for ages!

i'll put a note up if i'm looking for a cash deal, but at the moment, im fairly sure i can get a better deal on this from a trade.
and Russ, not really my tatste i don't think, but i'll have a think and pm you if i change my mind, i do enjoy a nice slim neck. :)

• 1 month later...