Why become a member? ×

Epiphone EB-1

munkonthehill

anyone fancy swapping basses. Mint condition Epi EB-1.

Now before anyone says 'it would help to know what you want' well i shall get in there first,,,,,,,I dont know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make the offer and I will see if im interested, pretty simple really.

Cheers

Edited by munkonthehill

I've been after one of these for a while now just to try but am unsure what I would be willing to trade as I'm happy with everything I have at the minute

some sort of a guide price [i]would[/i] be handy to help with what to offer as a trade

Edited by Delberthot

[quote name='Delberthot' post='849967' date='May 28 2010, 12:01 AM']I've been after one of these for a while now just to try but am unsure what I would be willing to trade as I'm happy with everything I have at the minute

some sort of a guide price [i]would[/i] be handy to help with what to offer as a trade[/quote]

up to 250notes however im open to suggestions

[quote name='Prime_BASS' post='849960' date='May 27 2010, 11:49 PM']EHX bass blogger?

But seriously it would probably help people by mentioning what you traded/paid to give peoe a sort of guideline as to what to offer.

I'm sure you just got this aswell, why are you after trding it?[/quote]

Just like Del I have always wanted one, mainly since i seen the gibson on the cream reunion tour. So I searched and searched for it, I finally got one for £250.

I got it home without trying it and I just dont think I would use it. Im quite a big chap and the small body kinda looks weird when im holding it. Like burritobass once said about my Jag,,,'it suited me'. This my friends doesnt I dont think. my wife says so too (so it must be true).

I have 2 amazing fenders that I cant put down so I wont ever use this except for dicking about in the house with. The bass is sooooooooooo mint and i gave it a right good clean too, only thing I would suggest is it needs a setup.

Ideally I would like an amp head, 5 string bass or a hollowbody 4/5 string for it......i may even be tempted by a fretless.

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='849804' date='May 27 2010, 09:10 PM']anyone fancy swapping basses. Mint condition Epi EB-1.

Now before anyone says 'it would help to know what you want' well i shall get in there first,,,,,,,I dont know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make the offer and I will see if im interested, pretty simple really.

Cheers[/quote]

I've got a Dean Stylist that I'm looking to swap, it's too chunky for me but I do love it. I'm after something a bit smaller.

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='851595' date='May 30 2010, 07:48 AM']you sent this msg at 5:28am hahahahaa was this you just getting up or just going to bed? hahahahahahaahahah[/quote]

this was after a gig, 2 bottles of red wine and a pint of cider

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='857592' date='Jun 4 2010, 07:27 PM']edit for quick sale as i aint getting any swaps. £200ono[/quote]

I've got an Ibanez Artcore that you might be interested in. Same as this one [url="http://www.imuso.co.uk/Bass-Guitars/7463-/Ibanez-AFB200-BS-Artcore-Semi-Acoustic-Bass-Guitar-Brown-Sunburst?utm_source=googleproduct"]http://www.imuso.co.uk/Bass-Guitars/7463-/...e=googleproduct[/url]

[quote name='PURPOLARIS' post='857609' date='Jun 4 2010, 07:41 PM']I've got an Ibanez Artcore that you might be interested in. Same as this one [url="http://www.imuso.co.uk/Bass-Guitars/7463-/Ibanez-AFB200-BS-Artcore-Semi-Acoustic-Bass-Guitar-Brown-Sunburst?utm_source=googleproduct"]http://www.imuso.co.uk/Bass-Guitars/7463-/...e=googleproduct[/url][/quote]

I do like these basses, infact it was this bass I was considering at the time of buying my Jag. Im just not a massive fan of brown sunburst on a bass. If you dont mind I will hold on to see what else is happening and I will get back to you

• 2 weeks later...