Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette IV 1996 only FT

Randy_Marsh

I love this bass, but i'm just wondering about other basses at the minute. [b]I am not looking to sell[/b].

Its a 1996 Warwick Corvette four string. It has the rather desirable slim wenge neck, MEC pickups and i recently upgraded the basses electronics to an active seymour duncan 2 band eq. All the work was done by my local luthier and i feel hes done a grand job. It's missing one silver knob, easily sorted but it's never bothered me haha

Trades im after really at the minute are [b]other Warwicks, Fender Jazzes, Lakkys and Musicman basses (especially Stingrays Ray34's etc) im willing to put cash towards other basses, so just try me.
[/b]
[b]Short - 1996 Warwick Corvette for Trade
Bubinga Body
Slim Wenge Neck
MEC Pickups
Seymour Duncan Active 2band EQ
Brand new bridge[/b]

Edited by Randy_Marsh

[quote name='Randy_Marsh' post='849570' date='May 27 2010, 04:49 PM']I love this bass, but i'm just wondering about other basses at the minute. [b]I am not looking to sell[/b].

Its a 1996 Warwick Corvette four string. It has the rather desirable slim wenge neck, MEC pickups and i recently upgraded the basses electronics to an active seymour duncan 2 band eq. All the work was done by my local luthier and i feel hes done a grand job. It's missing one silver knob, easily sorted but it's never bothered me haha

Trades im after really at the minute are [b]other Warwicks, Spectors, Fender Jazzes, Lakkys, Sandbergs (especially) and Musicman basses ( Stingrays, SUB's, Ray34's etc) im willing to put cash towards other basses, so just try me.
[/b]
Bubinga Body
Slim Wenge Neck
MEC Pickups
Seymour Duncan Active 2band EQ[/b][/quote]

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=89354"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=89354[/url]

Interested ?

[quote]I can guarantee that Randy Marsh (hehe, I love south park) is an awesome guy to deal with. Great bass too, I had one with the bubinga neck until very recently[/quote]

Cheers mate, glad to see you picked up on the southpark thing haha.

• 5 months later...

hi

I have a (as new/unused) Warwick Rockbass Corvette 5-string in black - would you be interested in a trade?

got pics if you're interested

[quote name='Randy_Marsh' post='849570' date='May 27 2010, 03:49 PM']I love this bass, but i'm just wondering about other basses at the minute. [b]I am not looking to sell[/b].

Trades im after really at the minute are [b]other Warwicks, Spectors, Fender Jazzes, Lakkys, Sandbergs and Musicman basses (especially) ( Stingrays, SUB's, Ray34's etc) im willing to put cash towards other basses, so just try me.
[/b]
Bubinga Body
Slim Wenge Neck
MEC Pickups
Seymour Duncan Active 2band EQ[/b][/quote]